An unforgettable morning on the passage crowned with a sumptuous Devonshire Tea
- 2 or 3hrs of cruising and exploring the smooth waters of the Pumicestone Passage
- Step back in time when you cruise past an historic shipwreck and quaint townships
- Experience the breath taking views of the Glass House Mountains
- Discover Bribie Islands colourful history with the Skipper’s commentary
- Spot dolphins, dugongs and over 350 species of birds
- Freshly baked scones served with fresh cream & jam, complimentary tea & coffee
The perfect showcase of the beauty and wonders so close to Bribie Island, Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast. Join us for an unforgettable morning on the Pumicestone Passage, crowned with a sumptuous Devonshire Tea.
Our morning cruise has us heading to the north of the Pumicestone Passage following the historical trails taken by Mathew Flinders. Exploring the meandering channels of the Pumicestone Passage will see you taking in the sites of quaint coastal township’s, national parks, shipwrecks and Bribie’s shore line. Take in the breath taking views of the Glass House Mountain’s and keep a sharp look out for one of the local dolphins or dugongs.
Your morning cruise is perfectly paired with a Devonshire tea set amongst the tranquil scenery of the Sunshine Coast Hinterland. Enjoy freshly baked scones served with lashings of real whipped cream and raspberry jam and your choice of tea or coffee served by one of our friendly staff.
2hr Cruise: Adult $31pp | Senior $28pp | Child (4-17 years) $15pp | Infant (0-3 years) travel free
3hr Cruise: Adult $39pp | Senior $35pp | Child (4 – 17 years) $15pp| Infant (0-3 years) travel free
If you have any questions about the cruise please do not hesitate to contact us, otherwise select your preferred tour date from the booking calendar below to purchase your tickets.
Bookings are necessary to ensure seat availability and to allow us to organise catering for you, we appreciate bookings being confirmed by 3.30pm on the day prior to travel.
*All cruises are subject to good weather and boat capacity*